Thanks to Chris Bradford, we now know some information on this ski area. Here's what he found:
The Devils Den Ski Trail
operated from 1937/1938 - 1945/1946, and was built by Bernard Quinn and his 3
children. The ski area had 3/4 mile
trail, 500ft rope tow, warming hut and "snack shack" for selling
coffee, hotdogs, etc... The
property has now grown in, but the Quinn family still lives there.
It can be found @ the corner of Fox
Anybody else have more information?
Head back to Lost Maine Ski Areas
Head back to the Main Page